AAGBI Annual Congress, 26-28 September 2018, Dublin
Save the date for Annual Congress, 26-28 September 2018, Dublin
Join your peers and the wider international anaesthesia community at the AAGBI’s flagship event.
Programme and information
About the Annual Congress
The AAGBI’s Annual Congress is one of the leading anaesthetic meetings in the UK & Ireland, with an attendance of around 800-1000 national and international delegates.
It features informative educational sessions, high-profile speakers and an extensive trade exhibition with over 40 leading anaesthetics companies. The Annual Congress is aimed at all levels of anaesthetists from trainees to consultants and is a European CPD accredited meeting.
High-profile keynote speakers
- Improving healthcare by improving carers’ health – Dr Lynda Sisson, Dublin
- Obesity in obstetrics: a challenge for the 21st century – Dr Rob Dyer, Cape Town, South Africa
- Opioids for everybody – Dr Cathy Stannard, Gloucestershire, UK
Special savings for AAGBI members
All AAGBI members attending Annual Congress, Dublin receive exclusive member-only discounts.
Special booking rates for Common Interest Group (CIG) membership organisations
If you are member of the following organisations you’ll benefit from member-discounted rates at all AAGBI events, including Winter Scientific Meeting London, Annual Congress and the GAT Annual Scientific Meeting. To book please call +44 (0)20 7631 1650.
- Australian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society
- New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists
- South African Society of Anaesthesiologists
The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland,
21 Portland Place, London, W1B 1PY, England.
Tel +44 (0)20 7631 1650
Fax: +44 (0)20 7631 4352