When healthcare professionals meet in their respective associations, it is always with a professional purpose. Exciting days where exciting topics are discussed and knowledge is disseminated and shared.
The idea of having an exhibition in connection with a healthcare meeting is for the industry to display their latest products and thus have the opportunity to meet purchasers and decision makers in a potential purchase process or simply seeking inspiration. Participants come to see new products, meet known and familiar suppliers, and establish networks and above all find inspiration. The exhibition is a reverse sales meeting – during intense days, companies will meet a large number of contacts, which will normally gather sporadically over several months.
Why have an exhibition in connection with your event?
- Your attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy meals and breaks in inspiring surroundings
- Sharing knowledge and getting broad contact with the leading manufacturers within the very field of the event
- Participants will be updated and informed about developments in the market
- There will be ample opportunity for networking between industry and academic staff
- There will be ample opportunity to enter into partnerships across professions
- An exhibition makes good financial support for an event
Why be a sponsor / exhibitor?
- The benefit to the industry is that any potential customer will come of their own interest
- The exhibition provides clear and tangible ROI
- With focus on your business, there is a possibility for you to create a sales event
- It is time-saving – you will meet hundreds of new contacts
- It offers a unique opportunity to meet interested contacts “face-to-face”, who are ready to be inspired to new opportunities and solutions in their field
- You will have a wide profiling option
- It is a unique opportunity to gain new leads
- Your company will have the opportunity to display its products and potentially make a difference to the participants in their everyday
- You will be marketed before and after the event with logo through website, newsletter, member magazine and brochure etc.
Read this article at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/exhibition-your-healthcare-event-jan-nordkvist?trk=prof-post