Fields of interest
The Danish Society of Nephrology (DNS) is the professional society for nephrologist and renal scientists in Denmark. DNS supports research in kidney physiology and kidney diseases in order to improve outcome for patients, promotes activities for education of renal physicians, and engages in issues relating to the planning and development of nephrology services.
Yet again we can invite you to attend the meeting as an exhibitor. Please follow this link for more information. http://conex.dk/dns-2016e/
This time it will be held at Scandic Copenhagen in the middle of Copenhagen. It is always important to have the exhibitors close to the meeting, that relevant relationships between companies and the healthcare professionals can be created.Come and show us your products, we will provide the interested healthcare professionals, who will enjoy your company.
Exhibitors in 2015
|Fresenius Medical Care|
Remember to also visit our friends at:
- International Society of Blood Purification and Russian Dialysis Society are pleased to welcome you in St. Petersburg during Renal Week 2015. The scheduled dates of the event – September 15-19 2015, the meeting will merge Russian Dialysis Society Conference (September 15-16), CME full day course (September 17) and Annual ISBP Meeting (September 18-19), and will be the first truly international meeting in Russia.
- It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the ISN’s Nexus Symposium 2016 taking place in Berlin, Germany on April 14-17, 2016. The focus this year will be on Translational Immunology in Kidney Disease: New therapies for renal immunopathology
Becoming a sponsor, and participating in the ISN Nexus Symposium would give you and your organization following opportunities:
- The meeting will bring together the most relevant protagonists of the drug development pipeline in immune-mediated kidney diseases (transplantation, autoimmunity, vasculitis, HUS, cell therapy, immune suppressive agents)
- The meeting is designed to enforce the interdisciplinary discussion among basic researchers, clinical trialists, and industry partners
- The meeting will discuss the translational problems of trial design and market development in the field of nephrology.
- The meeting will discuss where the field is moving in terms of future (biological) treatments, which is important for industry to envision the market potential
- The meeting is unique in its topic, its design, and its global focus.
Download our Invitation to Industry to learn more about what’s in it for you.